To assure we process your order correctly and efficiently, we ask that you place your order online, email, phone, or fax your order into our office by 11am of the day preceding shipment.
Our payment terms are 1/2 % 10th of the month following purchase. All purchases subject to a cash discount must be paid (postmarked by) the 10th of the month following delivery. A service charge of 1.5% (18% annually) will be charged on any balance not received at Rocco office by the 25th day of the first month following the date of invoice. Any account that is past due may be placed for collection.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy
- Any material shortage or damage on direct shipments must be noted on the original freight bill. RBS should be notified with 24 hours of any discrepancies or damage.
- RBS stock material: excess or ordered wrong material will be charged a restock fee of up to 25%.
- Special orders (non-stock at RBS) are non-returnable unless approved by a Rocco product manager. Non-stock material may be subject to additional manufacturer’s restock fee, freight, and packaging fees. Please call RBS customer service for details prior to return.
- All material must be in 100% resalable condition and in original packaging. Material may be subject to inspection by a Rocco field sales representative.
- Any material over 30 days must be inspected by a RBS field sales representative before a return materials authorization (RMA) can be issued.
- Rocco will make the final determination whether returned product is in a condition to be resalable once it has been returned to RBS’ warehouse.
- Returned material that does not meet integrity standards will be disposed of or shipped back at customer’s discretion with no credit given. We acknowledge the impact this may cause, thus we’ll provide appropriate information in advance of this action being taken.
- Rocco’s standard policy is no returns on all fabricated doors and countertops.